Duma Works is recruiting a site supervisor for one of our clients in Nairobi; a leading property management and consulting company.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be in charge of all operational and administrative issues at a designated site.
- Report to the managers/committee/directors.
- Report all defects of the premises.
- Ensuring the common areas are cleaned to the standards.
- Ensuring security and and alarm is up to standards.
- Ensuring gardening is done up to standards.
- Supervising all repairs and maintenance work in the common areas.
- Supervising all installations done by the offices in line with the laid down regulations.
- Ensuring the generator is in working condition and fuelled all the time.
- Ensuring the fire gadgets are serviceable and in good working conditions.
- Ensuring there is no misuse of water, power or anything belonging to building.
- Ensuring all rules and regulations are followed and common areas are not misused.
- Ensuring no hawking is allowed in the building.
- Ensuring the offices park their cars in the designated areas.
- Ensuring the boreholes and other pumps are operation.
- Ensuring refuse collection is done in time.
- Ensuring pest control is done as and when required.
- Daily readings for power and water meters, generators hour gauge and fuel gauge.
- Monthly meter readings for all offices.
- Distribution of service charge request notes and collections.
- Communicating with service providers.
- General administrative duties.
- Any other work that may be referred that is not indicated above that may be added later.
- 3+ years experience as a property manager/agent.
- Diploma in property management or a diploma as a handyman.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2834”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2834 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 29 May 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.