Job Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
- Oversee and directing all construction projects from conception to completion
- Reviewing the projects in depth to schedule deliverable and estimate costs
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Oversee and ensure that the Project Managers Meets contractual obligations as stated
- Reviewing the work progress on a daily basis, weekly basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Liaise with Project Managers to plan ahead and assist in problem solving
- Prepare running accounts for the project and presenting weekly reports
- Full Project documentation from start to finish
- Ensure all required permits/licenses are in order by liaising with the Project Managers
- Make use of IT systems provided to fasten and improve work
- At least a Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- At least 5 years of experience in Building Engineering.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th June 2017.