Our client is a real estate company looking to hire a client relations officer who’ll work closely with the sales team to manage relationships with clients:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
Skills and qualifications
- Diploma in relationship management, Public relations or any business related course.
- At least 2 years experience in real Estate Industry.
- Strong Relationship Building
- Customer Service Skills
- Communication skills both written and oral
- Product knowledge.
- Feedback from clients on quality of service they are receiving.
- Maintaining existing clients and sorting out their complaints/concerns.
This job is only available to registered candidates; send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0726061607.