Our client based in Nairobi, Kenya is a company in the Real Estate industry looking for highly motivated, ambitious and self driven candidates to fill the following positions;
Basic Function: The Sales Executives will be expected to serve customers by selling their products and services, meeting customer needs, and driving business growth in the assigned territory/market segment.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products and services.
- Making telephone calls and in-person visiting and presenting to existing and prospective customers.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creating and managing customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
Qualifications, Experience and knowledge:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field or any other relevant field.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in the Real Estate industry.
- IT skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good communicator.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
Interested candidates should forward, their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th May, 2017 stating their current and expected remuneration, day time telephone contact and addresses of three referees.
Candidates should indicate clearly on the subject line “Sales Executive Real Estate” while applying.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.