Role Profile: Franchise Management Trainees (Restaurant Managers / Assistant Restaurant Manager / Shift Coordinator)
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for the Franchise Management Trainees position for one of our clients in the hospitality industry.
The trainees will take up the following roles: Restaurant Managers / Assistant Restaurant Manager / Shift Coordinator.
- The job holder is the restaurant leader of a fast-food outlet managing 30 staff.
- Initially, the entire team will undergo intensive 2 months training as management trainees to be certified by the Franchiser and appointed to either Restaurant Manager/Assistant Manager/Shift Cordinator positions.
- The job holder is responsible to train and lead the Restaurant Team, ensuring that the restaurant is operating according to the brands operating standards, systems, policies and procedures.
- The job holder has the total responsibility of his restaurant/shift, managing daily operations, oversees the financial controls, controls the profitability and oversees his operating account.
- The job holder manages the staff schedule and adapts it in function of the activity.