Job Vacancy: Marketing Manager
We are a fast growing national Sacco with branches.
We intend to fill the position below on a 2 year renewable contract.
This position is Nairobi based and the reporting line is the Sacco’s CEO.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business / Marketing, Commerce
- Excellent leadership and management skills:
- Excellent ability to grow the business:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience at the same level and a Certificate of Good Conduct;
- Professional Membership to Marketing Society of Kenya and a professional qualification in CIM is an added advantage.
Business Development and Planning
- Prospect for new clients and turn into increased business,
- Identify and prioritize attractive market opportunities by identifying and analysing market segments, market size, industry trends, market needs, competition, product usage and profit potential:
- Marketing and selling the Society’s products both BOSA and FOSA to the members and potential members and making presentations to institutions in support of various commercial services and products:
- Prepare the Marketing Department annual budget in coordination with the Finance Department and Develop strategies to position Sacco Products, services and market positions to take advantage of identified market
opportunities and to differentiate the Sacco from competition:
- Submit weekly marketing progress reports and ensure data is accurate to the CEO.