Our client, a privately owned and funded organization that operates at all levels with a strong entrepreneurial spirit is looking for a SAGE Senior Implementer / Consultant for installation, implementation, commissioning and support of the software at client’s sites.
An ideal candidate MUST have a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Responsible for Sage Evolution implementations and support of different projects at an assortment of clients.
- Responsible for mentoring and coaching of juniors such interns and trainee consultants, weekly projects reports and escalation of issues.
- Responsible for delivering products and services within the financial parameters as agreed with the client.
- Accurate record keeping of billable hours, travel and other financial info impacting client billing.
- Follow up on outstanding payments
- Completion of time sheets
- Analysis of clients’ business requirements and objectives, and working with them to meet those objectives.
- Continuous communication with clients and timely site reporting
- Ability to support clients with minimal supervision
- Prepare, Plan and Schedule Training Sessions
- Responsible the full Installation and Configuration of Different Versions of SQL
- Schedule Automatic Back Ups
- Write SQL Queries analysing and extracting data from SQL Databases
- Professional Communication Etiquette with both clients and colleagues (Both verbal and Written)
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance.
- Expert in report writing
- Fully independent in execution of projects
- Must have a relevant IT bachelor’s degree.
- CPA qualification is an added advantage.
- MUST have 3 year experience in SAGE implementation.
- High level of skill and competence in various features of SAGE Evolution
- High IT proficiency.
- Knowledge of business process and financial controls within a logistics type company.
- General understanding of tax compliance in Kenya, management and statutory reporting for a trading entity.
- Excellent trainer and trainer of trainer capabilities.
- Tough and aggressive to get teams to apply what has been taught.
- High integrity, trust and dependability.
- Ethical and highly confidential.
- Supervisory skills to manager a team of 5 and above directly or during training sessions.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 50,000 to 60,000 (Approximately USD 500-600)
Deadline: 31st May 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2pGqzzU
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***