Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Reporting to: General manager
Purpose of the role: Ensuring the development and performance of all sales activities for optimal revenue to the company.
Internal profile: Sales and marketing Department
External profile: Clients
Key task and responsibility
1. Ensuring that sales target are met
2. Ensuring accurate records of all pricings, sales and activity reports
3. Ensure competitive pricing of all company products
4. Ensuring good customer relationship
5. Ensuring that all sales and marketing budgets are prepared and submitted for approval
6. Ensuring that the sales team deliver optimally as per set goals
7. Identifying, qualifying and capturing new business opportunities supporting the Company.
8. Planning and achieving target sales volume and growth.
9. Tracking, analyzing and communicating key sales administration performance metrics.
10. Supporting the company’s sales team including managing sales schedules, creating sales documents and proposals, and prioritizing customer sales requests.
11. Liaising with the customers to develop and implement customer satisfaction and retention strategies.
12. Optimize the sales team talent and potential to achieve desired business objectives and results.
13. Develop and expand new customer base within the specific additional target volume.
14. Developing new revenue streams from new products and services, while optimizing income from existing lines through innovative marketing and rapid exploitation of changing customer needs and tastes.
Researching new business opportunities; identify likely sales points, develop strategic plans and sales strategies.