Job Vacancy: Sales Manager
Role Purpose: Will be responsible for management of an aggressive growth curve and other day-to-day issues. This is a role for a dynamic self-starter who knows how to find solutions and deliver results
Will be responsible for prospecting and selling ERP software solutions to targeted prospects.
The incumbent is expected to execute sales plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objectives and provide accurate and timely reports/forecasts.
The incumbent will be responsible for new business development by building and cultivating business relationships with targeted prospects within east Africa.
Training and Development of sales personnel
- The incumbent must have a bachelor’s degree preferably in a business area
- With at least 5 years proven track record of sales in ERP software or IT solutions of which at least 2 years at managerial level.
- The job requires in-depth understanding of the selling process with 5-8 years’ experience in selling/presenting to senior level executives, strong management, prospecting, qualifying and closing skills
- Demonstrated track record in developing and implementing Business and marketing Strategies
- Team player with excellent managerial, organization and interpersonal skills, communication, report writing, preparation and interpretation of scientific data, legal documents and negotiation skills a must
- Strong ICT skills
- Showing commitment and ability to work long hours
- Should be an analytical thinker, and effective team player
- Excellent sales promotional skills with high ethical standards
- Possess a valid driving license
- Aged 30-40 years
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining why this is for you, what your salary expectations are to the email address: email@example.com with the Job Title as the Subject of your email.
Application Deadline: 23 May 2017