Our client one of the leading providers of Financial Software Solutions across East Africa are looking to hire a Senior Enterprise Systems Analyst who will manage the strategy, deployment and performance of Enterprise Systems across the Group to ensure value to the business.
The successful candidate must have experience working with Oracle Data Warehouse (v10 upwards, ODB, ODI and OBIEE) and ERP (NetSuite ERP, Tribe HR and eHorizon payroll).
- Review, and describe in detail, the status of the ERP and DWH implementation.
- Determine the quality of internal IT in terms of uptime and reliability to support the ERP/DWH.
- Lead the rapid completion of the projects and the systems’ utilization in operations.
- Develop a comprehensive project and post-project plan
- Define the Enterprise Systems Team’s short, medium and long term goals
- Develop and oversee a roadmap for improving Systems’ impact-to-business
- Champion the adoption and usage of Enterprise Systems across the business so-as-to derive Maximum value.
- Oversee the implementation and management of all Enterprise Systems across the Group.
- Assess all current Company Enterprise Systems and determine their impact to business
- Identify business processes that can be improved through automation and drive solutions
- Ensure best practice standards are applied during and after Enterprise System implementations
- Provide training and support for end-users around Enterprise Systems features and functions.
- Manage Enterprise System vendors and other third party providers.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related fields of study.
- Excellent understanding of ERP (NetSuite, TribeHR and eHorizon payroll) DWH.
- Experience working with Oracle Data Warehouse (v10 upwards, ODB, ODI)
- Must have worked as an Enterprise System Analyst previously.
- Must have done some common programs i.e. SQL,Oracle, Sequel; Visual Basic, C++ and Java, Unified
- Modelling Language (UML),SAP business software applications, Web-based technologies
- Business intelligence experience is an added advantage.
Deadline: 23rd June 2016
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh 200,000 – 250,000 gross salary
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2pXShoT
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***