Job Title: Software Sales Executive – Fintech Solutions
Salary: 50K – 75K
Our client is a software development firm that develops ICT solutions that automate business processes across every economic sector.
They seek to hire a Software Sales executive who will assist in promoting and expanding the company’s sales activities to generate revenues and sustain growth.
- Establish and nurture relations with clients to increase the company’s market share.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and grow sales month by month.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- To establish contact with potential clients through direct communication, face to face meetings, telephone calls, emails and presentations.
- Prospecting, qualifying, negotiating and closing software solutions sales and/or any other company Services and Products through consultative-selling skills.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Provide a consultative solutions sales approach to prospects
- Conduct one-on-one and/or group sales presentations and negotiations
- Responsible for generating and tracking Sales Forecasts and Periodic Reports
- Develop, Maintain and Update prospects and customers lists based on strategic marketing data and other sources of sales leads and opportunities in the CRM system
- Responsible for achieving set KPIs
- Degree in IT/Software Engineering/Finance/Marketing or any related field
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position within a software company
- Experience in Solutions-selling in any one or all of the following areas: Financial Products and Solutions, Banking/MFI/Sacco Operations Software, or any other similar Fintech products
- Experience in B2B sales in Banking and MFIs sector will be an added advantage
- Must exhibit professional integrity, accountability, maturity, and strategic industry insight
- Analytical skill sets, strong presentation skills, ability to productively interact at any level within a client organization
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task efficiently, and work independently or within a team
- Well-Developed Interpersonal Skills and Professional Demeanor
- Frequent travel will required for sales activities, sales follow ups, industry and partner events (40%-70% of the time)
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Software Sales Executive- Fintech Solutions) to email@example.com before Monday 29th May, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.