Job Title: Software Sales Manager – Financial Solutions
Salary: Competitive based on Experience
Our client is a software development firm that develops ICT solutions that automate business processes across every economic sector.
They seek to hire a Software Sales Manager who will be responsible for promoting and expanding the company’s sales activities to generate revenues and sustain growth.
- Prospecting, qualifying, negotiating and closing software solutions sales and/or any other company Services and Products through consultative-selling skills.
- Manage client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Provide a consultative solutions sales approach to prospects
- Conduct one-on-one and/or group sales presentations and negotiations
- Provide Key Account Management to existing and/or new portfolio of clients
- Responsible for generating and tracking Sales Forecasts and Periodic Reports
- Develop, Maintain and Update prospects and customers lists based on strategic marketing data and other sources of sales leads and opportunities in the CRM system
- Responsible for achieving Set Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Sales and Revenue Targets
- Responsible for achieving set KPIs
- Degree in IT / Software Engineering / Finance / Marketing or any related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position within a software company
- Experience in Solutions-selling in any one or all of the following areas: Financial Products and Solutions, Banking / MFI / Sacco Operations Software, or any other similar Fintech products
- Experience in B2B sales in Banking and MFIs sector will be an added advantage
- Must exhibit professional integrity, accountability, maturity, and strategic industry insight
- Analytical skill sets, strong presentation skills, ability to productively interact at any level within a client organization
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task efficiently, and work independently or within a team
- Well-Developed Interpersonal Skills and Professional Demeanor
- Frequent travel will required for sales activities, sales follow ups, industry and partner events (40%-70% of the time)
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Software Sales Manager-Financial Solutions) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 9th May, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.