Vacancy: Customer Support Team Lead
SPENN is an advanced financial platform built into a user friendly mobile e-Wallet.
The product was developed by Blockbonds, a company with the vision to create a world where everyone has the opportunity to join the digital economy.
We are looking for a Customer Support Team Lead who will take charge of the customer service department, including implementation of procedures, HR activities, and handling of direct customer inquiries through a designated software.
- Adopt, adapt and improve customer service procedures and handbooks, according to the local market.
- Develop communication channels and procedures for escalation with overseas technical support.
- Develop and manage a team of highly trained CS staff for eventual 24×7 operations.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction in all general inquiries, account status, and technical concerns.
- Constantly develop the CS department, in cooperation with Management.
- Submit progress and performance reports as requested.
- Achieve specified KPIs for the department.
- Collaborate with other departments to improve overall efficiency.
- Adhere to Company policies and protect the company reputation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited University/College required
- 2-5 years’ experience specializing in Customer Service or equivalent position
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills in English and relevant local language(s)
- Able to type quickly and accurately
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule in a start-up environment
- Punctual, reliable and with genuine concern to help customers
- Capable of learning CS software and proficient in standard Microsoft suite
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking ability
- A team player, who can work with the Country Manager and other department chairs to formulate a cohesive strategy and implementation plan
- The ideal candidate is one who touches the lives of the unbanked and under-banked on a daily basis, and can relate to them on a personal level.
How to Apply:
If you are confident that you fit the role and you are keen to add value to your career, then please forward your application enclosing your detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job title as the subject of the email not later than 20th May, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.