Job Title: Stores in Charge Officer
Duty Station: Kwale
Job Summary: Contribute to the overall business objectives through directing, promote and coordinate the stores operations efficiently in fulfilling customer requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the company’s inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs within budgetary limits, generating savings, rationalising inventory and maximizing available working capital
- Implementing company policy and procedures regarding handling and movement of stock.
- Manage and maintain the company’s material and stocked product inventory including stock profiles and stock locations
- Manage team Performance plans and objectives: Plan, monitor and evaluate the performance of staff against set targets and objectives and implementing development action plans aimed at building the capacity of individuals and multi-disciplinary team.
- Oversee stock movement through ensuring safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods.
- They ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
- They plan the arrangement of goods within the warehouse and organize special requirements for certain stock, such or fragile products.
- Planning and efficient utilization of stores equipment and general resources.
- Understand and enforce the Safety Policy and regulations
- Prepare and/or oversee preparation of necessary reports and paperwork
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in business studies/management
- Diploma in Purchasing & Supply.
- 3 years’ experience in stores.
- Excellent interpersonal relationships.
- Attention to accuracy / Precision
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- An effective team player
- Accountable and delivers on targets.
- Ability to develop people.
How to Apply
Kindly send your Application letter and CV as a one word document indicating a daytime telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered, your application must be received on/before the 15th May 2017.