This job is only open to Kenyan Citizens
Swissport Kenya Limited is recruiting for the position of Duty Manager – Cargo Operations (1) based at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
We are seeking a professional with a proven track record in managing a busy operations environment.
This person will be part of a highly dynamic team charged with ensuring that cargo operations take place seamlessly.
The successful applicant will be detail oriented, have high energy, a people and resource manager who is results oriented with a “can do” attitude” and possesses excellent communication skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that operational excellence is delivered in an efficient and cost effective manner without compromising on quality and service delivery.
- Provide direction and guidance to a team pre, during and post flight.
- Manage and sustain customer relations towards the mutual benefit of both parties.
- Implement and maintain operational standards and procedures.
- Ensure prompt follow-up of all pending operational issues.
- Be up to date with all local emergency procedures of our customer airlines.
- Exploit all revenue and cost saving potential and contribute to business development.
- Ensure proper reporting of operational results to the Manager, Cargo Operations and Swissport Management.
- Ensure operational KPIs are attained.
- Ensure Statutory and Industry Regulations are fully implemented.
Education: University Degree or equivalent academic capabilities.
Professional Experience: Cargo/Aviation industry experience preferred/Business Administration.
Experience: At least 3 years in a busy operational environment with proven track record in managing teams and resources.
How to Apply
Your application letter and CV Only should be forwarded via email: NBO.Recruitment@swissport.com to:
The Human Resource Manager
Swissport Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 19177, 00501 Nairobi
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. In case you do not hear from us, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Be part of the team that brings Swiss time to the African soil!
Closing Date: May 18th 2017