Graphic Design Assistant Job at Technology Company
We are a start-up company in Kenya looking for a young hardworking, God Fearing, highly creative individual with superb graphic design skills.
*Qualified candidates will have to undergo a 6 month paid internship.
- Assist in creating visual graphics for update on social media sites
- Assist in designing banners and any other visual graphics for upload on the company’s website
- Assist in editing photographs for posting on our website and on social media sites
- Assist in brainstorming on visual advertisement ideas with marketing and/or operations team before creating the social sites banners and advertisement posters
- Assist in creating posters, newsletters, flyers and social media (and website) graphics
If you are knowledgeable in video effects i.e using Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premier kindly indicate.
- Recognized qualifications in Graphic Design (Diploma, Certificate)
- Adobe Creative suite proficiency (Including and not limited to Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign)
Applicant should be:
- God fearing and a Christian
- Highly Creative
- Driven and ambitious
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Proactive with the ability to work on his/her own with minimal supervision
- Excellent time keeper must adhere to working hours
- Well-developed written and verbal communication ability
- Accustomed to performing in deadline driven environments with an emphasis on working within budget requirements
- Passionate and zealous with duties
- 8am to 5pm: Monday to Friday
- 9am to 1pm: Saturday
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly explaining why you think you qualify for this job.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All Applicants should state their Expected Salary, Current Salary (if any), and Available Date to Start.