Our client, a telecommunication company is looking to fill the position of a Sales Manager – East & Southern Africa to be based in Kenya, East Africa.
The role entails achieving all sales and revenue goals for East and Southern Africa region.
The ideal candidate MUST have above 5 years’ experience in capital raising, finance, mobile financial services and/or retail.
- Develop and own an overall territory account plan in order to maximise opportunities.
- Identify and close new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Develop and implement sales plans in conjunction with internal stakeholders.
- Evaluate potential contract spend and utilization in a given organization.
- Grow and maintain existing customer and partner relationships in territory.
- Submit accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas.
- Develop strong knowledge in lead identification, negotiation and relationship skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or relevant field.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in capital raising, finance, mobile financial services or retail or similar essential.
- Must have sales experience in high-tech or service-related industry with successful software sales.
- Preferred successful sales with the Finance, Transport and/or Retail industry.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Project management experience would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- High integrity and a good understanding of customer management.
Monthly gross salary: Generous compensation depending on skills and qualifications
Deadline: 4th June 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2pAhCXu
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***