Our client, a dynamic Tours and Travel Company who are operating locally and are looking to continue building on their current success by recruiting an Operations Manager.
The successful candidate MUST have an excellent background working with start-up organisation and able to speak Gujarati, Punjabi or Hindi.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support services i.e. IT, HR and Finance.
- Oversee all management of projects from proposal to installation.
- Assist the C.E.O in day to day business operations.
- Ordering and Managing office equipment and supplies.
- Organise market and PR events.
- Responsible for data analysis, collection and reporting.
- Must be Gujarati, Punjabi or Hindi speaking.
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor degree.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working in the operation department.
- Must be willing to work in a start-up and high pressure environment.
- Candidates with a finance or technology background would have an added advantage.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent written or verbal communication.
- Must be a natural go-getter.
- Must have sales ability.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000 – 120,000/= (Approx. 1,000 – 1,200 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 05th June 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2qXyedf
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***