Trianum is the leading hospitality management company in Kenya.
It is currently managing 5 hotel and serviced apartment properties with over 467 rooms and has 2 new properties scheduled to open in the coming months.
We are seeking to fill the following position:
Food and Beverage Service Manager
Job Summary: Food & Beverage Manager strategically runs Food & Beverage department to maximize profits.
He/she interacts with the rest of the department as a member of the team as well as the team from Trianum Hospitality.
He/she is responsible for promoting the desired work culture around the core values.
- A degree or Diploma in Hotel Management from any recognized hospitality College/Institution.
- Proficiency in hotel management systems, Microsoft office applications, and eCommerce applications.
- Experience in managing or re-positioning a Hotel’s F & B Operations with good track record.
Experience: Candidates should have at least 5 working years’ experience in a management level or head of Food & Beverage position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management and smooth running of the Kitchen, Restaurant & Bars, Conference and banqueting and the Staff Restaurant.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and perfection of the F & B operations standards.
- Development of key action plans for both internal and external events
- Strategic integration with other operational department with business planning to achieve maximum productivity
- Responsible for the maintenance and control of operating equipment, food, beverages, households and guest supplies.
- Management of strategic resources in the department including human resources
- Staff training and development to promote multi-skilling
- Development & Implementation of HACCP programs
- Overall manager and controller of all costs in Food and Beverage.
- Development of work improvement and problem solving teams
- Market and sell all Food and Beverage products while safeguarding and improving the shareholder value in the business.
- Periodical performance appraisal for staff
- Performance of all duties that involve planning, organizing, staffing, controlling, coordinating, budgeting and evaluation in the Food & Beverage operation..
- To participate in any training/development schemes.
Please send your cover letter, indicating your suitability to this role, together with a copy of your updated resume, your current and expected remuneration and benefits to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 24th May 2017.
Trianum is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.