Our Client in Nairobi seeks to fill the position of a Truck Driver.
- Operate the company vehicle in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks.
- Maintain a good driving record and ensure all incidents are reported in a timely manner and through appropriate channels.
- Ensure the safety of the vehicle and accessories at all times during the time of use.
- Ensure that the vehicle is clean and neat at all the time.
- Advise the Director of any requirements for maintenance or repairs.
- Collect Client’s vehicles and deliver to directed location as instructed and ensure proper communication, timeliness and wastage of resources is avoided.
- Ensure to collect vehicle with a signed release letter from the client.
- Maintain order and discipline on the company vehicle.
- Ensure compliance with applicable traffic laws, regulations, and company’s rules, standards and guidelines on vehicle usage.
- Keep records as required and maintain a clear daily record of work done and/or vehicle movement.
- Ensuring that no un- authorized persons are allowed in the company vehicle.
- Perform any other duties or assignments as directed
- Must have a valid Class A driving license
- Have more than 3 years of experience as a Truck Driver
- Must have the certificate of good conduct
- Good Mechanical Knowledge
- No track record of accidents
- Able to communicate well in English and Kiswahili
- Attentive to detail.
- Female candidates mostly preferred
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearly indicate, ‘Truck Driver’ on the subject the email.