Our client, an upmarket Safari company, is looking for a Lodge Manager for their Luxury Lodge in Masai Mara.
The successful candidate must have at least 5 years Managerial experience in a Lodge or Tented Camp, be a strong leader and very customer oriented.
African / Kenyan experience is a MUST.
- Day to day running of the camp and ensure all operational areas are functioning
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of 30+ employees
- Maintain effective communication, at all times, with the team & head office
- Be accountable for all relevant Product delivery and Stock management
- Commercial accountability for Budgeting and Financial Management
- Monitor and oversee Maintenance issues
- Prepare Monthly Management reports
- Complete weekly rotas for the team and maintain correct staffing level at all times
- Ensure Health and safety/fire checks are carried out, as required
- Ensure Overall property appearance is pristine at all times
- Resolve and handle Guest complaints
Qualifications / Key Skills
- Hotel Management degree / diploma from a reputable institution
- Over 5 years of experience in a luxury Tented camp
- Very good computer skills – MS Office Suite
- Excellent Communication and People skills
- Hands on and Problem solver
- Leadership and Management skills
- Be a good motivator
Monthly Salary: Competitive salary + other benefits
Deadline: 21st May 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2pKf9df
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***