Job Title: Training Manager
Salary: KES 100,000 – 120,000 monthly gross plus benefits
A vibrant city hotel retreat that offers world class dining, entertainment, accommodation and leisure luxury services is looking for a Training Manager to be responsible for all training related issues.
Job Purpose: To develop our employees through all training courses available. Coordinates with Corporate Training personnel and ensure to deliver all corporate courses.
Control training budget and makes sure that our hotel receives the full benefits of all training expenditures. Design and conduct courses as per the direction of the policy. Prepare relevant reports
- Controlling and monitoring the usage of the training Budget.
- Analyzing training needs of the hotel based on guest questionnaires and the comments from our Executives and Managers and designing training courses to help develop our employees to be better at work.
- Preparing monthly training program for the hotel.
- Ensuring that all training records are kept and can be retrieved at all times, i.e. expenses, training records, etc.
- Ensuring that all compulsory training courses take place, i.e. basic fire prevention training, fire drill, food hygiene, new Staff Orientation Program, Grooming, etc. Including designing new courses and conducts them when possible etc.
- Conducting all corporate courses as per the direction of the company and providing assistance on training related matters to all Managers.
- With the cooperation of Managers, verify suitable course participants for any training courses available.
- Presenting training department activities on a monthly basis.
- Monitoring training program conducted by managers when possible.
- Responsible for any corporate training projects i.e. Management Training Program, etc.
- Coordinating with all educational institutes for hotel visit program.
- Conducting all corporate courses as per the direction of the company.
- Coordinating with outside guest speakers for training course conducted in house i.e. Basic Fire Prevention Training, First Aid Training, Fire Drill, and Facial Make Up for Guest Contact Staff, etc.
- Coordinating with Managers to have course participants for all training courses conducted.
- Coordinating for all course participants to attend relevant training courses either arranged internally or others companies. This process starts from booking, confirming, transport arrangement and final reports, etc.
- Help look after student trainees from various educational institutes.
- Help coordinate on “Cross Training Program” from other properties
- Any other job assigned by supervisory.
- Developing oneself at all times.
- Understanding all Training related policies so as to assist others to perform their functions efficiently
- Delegating training tasks to training personnel to carry them out.
- Controlling office expenses through careful use of all resources & promoting this to be one of the required habits among all colleagues.
- Maintaining grooming standards.
- Helps conserve energy and water, manages wastes by reducing and recycle the wastes, carefully use of all resources.
- Establishes two ways communication with all stakeholders.
- Ensuring the tidiness & cleanliness in the office.
- Being a member of the committee of Safety, Occupational Hygiene and Working Environment.