Job Title: Video Presenter
Function / Department: Video
Reporting to: Head of Video Content
Direct Reports: N/A
Targets and Responsibilities
- Able to Craft likeable, on-air personas to introduce programs
- Appear at newsworthy community events and wrap-up programs for audiences
- Writing and rehearsing scripts/ Content
- Undertaking relevant background research
- Work alongside the Editor-In-Chief in the execution of content strategy and current content structure, including the fulfilment of specific related KPIs communicated on a regular basis.
- Ensure your personality is infectious to the audience and your knowledge of your show must be backed up with facts and stories that you will have to learn before the show.
- Interview their subjects and generally make sure that everything sticks to schedule and that the audience know exactly what is going on at any given time.
Skills and Attributes
- Knowledge of broadcasting rules and regulations.
- Experience in digital Presenting
- Passionate with social Media
- Articulate speech patterns and the ability to create a persona that resonates with audience.
- Knowledge of Digital or Social Media platforms
- Confident and creative.
- Team-working and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Well-groomed appearance
- Knowledge in on screen presenting
- Head of Video Content
- Editorial Team
- Social Media Team
How to Apply
The candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the vacancy as the subject of the email.
Any application that will lack the job vacancy title will not be considered.
Deadline is 9th May 2017.