West Kenya Sugar Co Ltd is a major sugar milling company based in the western region of Kenya.
We are seeking to hire Civil Engineers and Civil Engineer trainees to join our team in the western region of Kenya.
Position presents a challenge to set up and establish new industry projects.
The positions and qualifications are:
- 6 + years’ experience in construction of industrial buildings and machinery foundations.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS – Project.
- Good knowledge of quality of construction materials, billing of executed work and capability to mobilize required Man power through local sources.
- Ability to monitor the progress as per schedule by adopting safety measures in construction site
Management Trainees – Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Graduate from a recognized university
- At least Second Class Honors (Upper Division)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD/MS – Project
Qualified Interested candidates may apply as follows;
2. After completing the application, please ensure you submit your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Only applicants that have completed the online form as well as submitted their CV will be considered.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications received, we will not be able to confirm all submissions.
Preference will be given to applications submitted by May 19, 2017 close of business