Job Title: Administration Officer – Global Fund
Location: Karen, Nairobi, Kenya
Category: Administration / Corporate Services
Job Type: Fixed term, Full-time
Purpose of the position: To support WV Somalia Global Fund Programme in administrative, logistics and programmatic functions for the successful implementation of the Program.
- Work with administration department for efficient planning, coordinating, and implementing logistics for all meetings (with sub recipients, donors, etc.) including logistics and immigration/visa applications.
- Work with program staff to ensure sub recipients comply with the donor and WVS regulations and requirements.
- Compilation and circulation of key calendar dates for the Global Fund Program, electronic filing of program documents.
- Maintaining databases on Sub-Recipients and maintain good communication channels.
- Compiling and filing of meeting minutes of the Global Fund department and follow up of arising action points.
- Support preparation of Program Agreements, contracts.
Key Outputs / Responsibilities (Accountabilities and Results)
- Provide liaison for Global Fund team monthly departmental meetings, quarterly meetings with UNICEF and WHO, meetings with PwC, and meetings with the donor during their quarterly missions.
- To coordinate and follow up with the medical laboratory specialist in Medical Laboratory Specialist on External Quality Assurance for TB Laboratories and Multidrug Drug Resistant Investigations and Monitoring.
- Support the Senior Program Coordinator in ensuring agreements with Sub Recipients are in place, renewed on time, relevant registration of sub recipients are in place and updated, etc.
- In conjunction with WVUK, prepare Program Agreements, contracts, and ensure they are duly and timely signed by relevant parties. Work with Finance and Supply Chain to ensure partners (organisations and individuals) are regularly screened.
- Compile and ensure all meeting minutes of the Global Fund TB program are properly filed in shared program folder on the server, and readily available in both electronic and hard copy; and ensure that all Action Points are followed up.
- Ensure all key program documents such as agreements, contracts, management and implementation letters from the donor and properly filed and readily available.
- Maintain and update programs databases on mailing lists for Sub-Recipients and other key stakeholders, as well as maintaining good communication channels with all Sub-Recipients and other stakeholders.
- Place relevant requisitions for program requirements, in a timely manner and follow up on necessary approvals.
- Support the procurement process of the GF grant. Timely raise purchase requisitions and arrange for distribution of items to the field. Also support the procurement process as guided.
- Safekeeping of Global Fund assets register, files and shared drives. Ensure asset register is in place, filling and shared drive is in order and updated as required.
- To undertake additional duties as required.
Working Environment / Conditions:
Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field
Travel: Up to 20%
On call: For any matters arising with implementing partners
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
Application Deadline Date: 06-May-17