Nature of Job: Full time
Summary: Our client is a manufacturing company – cosmetics and soaps.
They are seeking to recruit an experienced Chemist with good experience in lab tests analysis in a similar industry or any other manufacturing business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lab tests analysis
- Analyze organic and inorganic compounds to determine chemical and physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, and reaction techniques.
- Develop, improve, and customize products, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
- Compile and analyze test information to determine process or product efficiency and to diagnose malfunctions.
- Direct, coordinate, and advise personnel in test procedures for analyzing components and physical properties of products.
- Induce changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light, energy, and chemical catalysts for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Any other duty as maybe assigned from time to time
Key Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Applied and Analytical Chemistry
- At least 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing set up
- Ability to work methodically, paying attention to details
- Scientific, numerical and technical skills
- Logical approach to solving problems
- Ability to analyze data
- Ability to make decisions
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted