Name of the Project: Proposal for Detailed Engineering Design, and Construction Supervision and Verification of Household Sanitation Facilities in Lusaka, Zambia.
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Nature of Services: Design and Construction Supervision
Duration: 30 Months
Our client, offering a broad spectrum of services in the field of Urban Planning, Town and Regional Planning, Water and Waste Water Infrastructure, Treatment works projects, Building Engineering (Industrial, Commercial, Healthcare, Institutional, Hospitality, Residential) both in public and private sectors in the national and international arena, is seeking to recruit the following position.
Civil / Sanitation Engineer
- At least B. Eng. (Civil / Sanitary Engineering) or equivalent
- Should have at least 10 years of hands on experience in urban sanitation systems,
- Should have handled at least one urban sanitation project involving design, detailed engineering, construction supervision, and monitoring
- Registered with a recognized Engineering Institution and be eligible for registration with the Engineering Institution of Zambia
- Experience in designing output based projects is mandatory
- Should have handled 1 or more urban sanitation projects involving OSS systems. Specific experience in implementing environmental safeguards
- Should be permanent employee of the firm or have an extended and stable working relationship with the firm
CLICK HERE to apply online
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.