Job Title: Customer Care Officer
Salary: Kes 30,000
Main Purpose of the Job (Job Summary): A customer care officer is the primary point of contact between a business and its customers.
- Making sure every customer who comes through the door leaves happy.
- Provides help and advice whenever they can.
- Answering queries and offering information.
- Involves a lot of interaction with the general public (as well as with colleagues).
- At least Diploma holder in tourism and hotel management or customer Service/ business Admin/ business management or related course.
- At least 2 years’ relevant working experience in hotel set-up or service industry.
- Customer service experience
- Proficiency in computer skills.
How to Apply:
Please send your well detailed CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Care Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th June 2017.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.