Job Title: Business Development Manager – International Freight Forwarding
Salary: 250K – 300K
Our client is a leading freight forwarding company, with over 15years experience providing clearing and forwarding services to various companies in the region.
They seek to hire a Business Development Manager whose role is to generate leads, manage relationships, identify opportunities and close deals.
- Identification of opportunities in Emerging Markets and following up on leads.
- Be at the forefront of the company’s sales strategy and growth
- Spearhead sales efforts and liaise with marketing, regional offices, finance and other departments
- Lead the post sales implementation team, including preparation of the account specific implementation action plan with the new customer
- Managing relationships with new and existing clients and up-selling new products.
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- A bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- 8-10 years’ experience in International Freight Forwarding with atleast 5 in sales and business development.
- Proven track record in sales of clearing & forwarding services, with international exposure
- Previous experience in designing clearing and forwarding solutions and closing deals
- Capable of working independently and managing a diverse client base and maintaining relationships
- Have a detailed understanding of the market trends and demands.
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Manager – International Freight Forwarding) to email@example.com before Thursday 15th June 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
The Recruiting Manager, Corporate staffing Services
4th Floor, Mayfair Suites, Westlands