(Restaurant Managers / Assistant Restaurant Manager / Shift Coordinator)
The trainees will take up the following roles: Restaurant Managers / Assistant Restaurant Manager / Shift Coordinator.
Purpose for the Management Trainees Job
- The job holder is the restaurant leader of a fast-food outlet managing 30 staff.
- Initially, the entire team will undergo intensive 2 months training as management trainees to be certified by the Franchiser and appointed to either Restaurant Manager/Assistant Manager/Shift Cordinator positions.
- The job holder is responsible to train and lead the Restaurant Team, ensuring that the restaurant is operating according to the brands operating standards, systems, policies and procedures.
- The job holder has the total responsibility of his restaurant/shift, managing daily operations, oversees the financial controls, controls the profitability and oversees his operating account.
- The job holder manages the staff schedule and adapts it in function of the activity.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma
- Experiences in restaurant management, preferably fast food environment added advantage
- Good people skills
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- A passion for customer service
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Work in a team environment with minimum supervision.
- Good presentation
- Flexibility to work irregular hours/shifts
- Numeracy and literacy skills
How to Apply
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV, to email@example.com