The Mombasa Hospital, established in 1891, is a leading health care institution in the Mombasa County.
The Hospital is seeking for a qualified Kenyan Citizen to fill the following position:-
Applicants should possess the following;
- Diploma in Theatre Technology or Orthopaedic Technology.
- Be able to handle minor orthopaedic cases that are managed by casts, braces & splints
- Well versed with human anatomy and physiology.
- Have knowledge and skills in aseptic technique, infection control and prevention.
- Be well conversant with latest Anaethetic machines and be able to assist Anaethetists well.
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Atleast three years’ experience as a Theatre Technician in a busy operating theatre.
How to Apply
Applications enclosed with detailed CVs and copies of all certificates and testimonials and names of three referees should be submitted to:
The Human Resource Officer,
The Mombasa Hospital,
P.O Box 90294,
Mombasa GPO 80100
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date is Monday 26th June 2017.