The National Fund for the Disabled of Kenya is an endowment Fund established under the Perpetual Succession Act Cap 164 of the Laws of Kenya.
Our mission is to offer best support to persons with disabilities in Kenya through provision of resources, promotion of awareness and advocacy of appropriate policies.
We seek to engage suitably qualified personnel for the following position:
Position: Property Manager
This position is on a three (3) year renewable contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall management and coordination of the Properties Management Department.
- Marketing of the vacant spaces in the buildings.
- Monitoring, supervision and coordination of services provided in the Fund’s buildings.
- Supervision of repairs and renovations.
- Custody and administration of tenants leases and connected litigation documents.
- Monitoring settlement of invoices for utilities and prompt collection of rents and other dues from tenants.
- Identifying training needs of staff in the department and facilitating training in identified areas for enhancement of staff capability.
- Any other duties assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.