We are looking for a Site survey lady.
The right candidate will be tasked with visiting the clients’ sites and tendering of new business and is expected to have the relevant skills to perform the job.
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- gathering market and customer information;
- representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- ensuring clients work is being done as per the expectation;
- creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective client;
- gaining a clear understanding of clients’ businesses and requirements;
- making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- experience in corporate experience in service industry
- valid driving license.
- waste management and moving company experience an added advantage
- Have excellent selling skills and a good sales record
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Must be confident
- Relevant Diploma or Degree
- Be a go getter
- Be a good communicator and be able to work with minimum supervision
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject (SITE SURVEY) to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org stating the expected salary.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.