Name of the Project: Proposal for Detailed Engineering Design, and Construction Supervision and Verification of Household Sanitation Facilities in Lusaka, Zambia.
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Nature of Services: Design and Construction Supervision
Duration: 30 Months
Our client, offering a broad spectrum of services in the field of Urban Planning, Town and Regional Planning, Water and Waste Water Infrastructure, Treatment works projects, Building Engineering (Industrial, Commercial, Healthcare, Institutional, Hospitality, Residential) both in public and private sectors in the national and international arena, is seeking to recruit the following position.
Team Leader (Contract Management Specialist)
- At minimum Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering) or equivalent (Master of Science or a post graduate degree in Project management would be an added advantage)
- Should have at least 15 years’ experience in project or construction management
- Should have handled at least one urban sanitation project involving planning, process design, detail design, detailed engineering construction supervision, monitoring and commissioning.
- Registered with a recognized Engineering Institution and be eligible for registration with the Engineering Institution of Zambia.
- Experience in designing and managing output-based projects is mandatory.
- Should have fully completed (in all respects) 2 or more urban sanitation projects as Team Leader, which are truly functional to full designed capacity within the last 10 years as of December 2015.
- Should be permanent employee of the firm or have an extended and stable working relationship with the firm
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.