Vacancy: Graphic & Multimedia Design Officer
For more than 50 years, the African Wildlife Foundation (AWF) has been a key player in African Conservation and sustainable development.
AWF is seeking a talented graphic and multimedia designer to support the Marketing team’s creative output to increase the organization’s brand awareness globally and help execute Marketing initiatives.
The candidate will be responsible for designing publications and advertisements, creating web graphics, producing video and more across various media and channels.
The candidate’s skills should be highly creative but also consist of a solid technical background that can meet quick turnarounds.
This position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya and report to Design and Digital Development Manager
- Work closely with the Design & Digital Development Manager to maintain AWF’s visual identity across the organization
- Design and layout AWF’s core publications and other print collateral
- Ensure publication designs are properly executed in print production, preparing files for pre-press and doing press checks
- Design and produce Marketing collateral, from signage to merchandise
- Edit and produce videos for various organizational initiatives
Create cutting-edge animations that can be used in video and web projects
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design / multimedia design or related field with 4+ year(s) of experience
- Proven graphic design experience with a portfolio consisting of a wide range of styles and out of the box creative approaches
- Highly proficient with Adobe CC’s core applications, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Expert with print production and proof checking
- Excellent skill in design conceptualization and corporate/product branding, with experience following detailed brand style guides
- Skills in typography, composition and color
- Experience with motion graphics, using After Affects, Flash or similar applications
- Video editing experience, and media output and encoding for different platforms
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to access full job description and apply through http://www.awf.org/about/careers.
Please send a cover letter, your detailed CV as a single PDF document indicating daytime telephone numbers, address and names of three referees with the Job Title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: July 31, 2017