Our client, a well-established Mobile Technology Company that uses mobile payments to offer consumer financing for energy products and services is looking to recruit a dynamic Business Intelligence Developer to support in development of the BI platform.
The successful candidate MUST have a minimum of 3 years of SQL Server database development, excellent experiences developing SSIS packaging and experiences in visualization tools.
- Database modelling and design.
- Developing ETL processes to aggregate data from transactional systems in our central Datamart.
- Developing reports using tools such as SSRS and Telerik to support business reporting needs.
- Clear and concise technical documentation.
- Resolving BI related support tickets.
- At least 3 years of SQL Server database development.
- Must have a bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT.
- Demonstrable experience in developing SSIS packages.
- Strong understanding of database design and modelling concepts.
- Understanding of data warehouse modelling concepts such as dimensional and tabular models.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and its embedded BI capabilities.
- Strong experience with deploying database specific technologies and techniques.
- Experiences with SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
- Experience in visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage own time with changing priorities.
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a willingness to go the extra mile to assist other team members.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 130,000 – 150,000/= (Approx. 1,300 – 1,500 USD) Plus benefits.
Deadline: 15th August 2017
Applications: To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2usYtZM
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya & South Africa; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***