Job Vacancy: Executive Chef
As Executive Chef, you are fully responsible for maintaining and developing the reputation of the hotel through the production of excellent quality food throughout the hotel offering innovative menus, and the development of an existing high quality talented and creative kitchen brigade.
An Executive Chef will oversee the operational management of the kitchen and Team Members.
What are we looking for?
An Executive Chef serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous, relevant experience as an Executive Chef or a high-performing Sous Chef ¡n a first class property, required
- Excellent leadership skills
- A creative approach to the production of high quality food
- A business focused approach to managing a hotel kitchen
- Ability to build relationships, internal and external, to the hotel and the Company
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- A certification in management
- International experience in 2 locations
Excellent future career opportunities are available within the organization.
Compensation and benefits are commensurate with background and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to apply through: www.hilton.jobs before end of day Monday 7th August 2017
Hilton Nairobi is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Previous applicants need not apply.