Job Title: HORECA Sales Executive – FMCG
Salary: 40k + commissions
Our client is a distributor and stockists of various commodities but currently specializing in fast moving consumable goods.
They mainly distribute goods in Nairobi and its environs.
Reporting to the Director, the Sales Executive will assist in the day to day accounts operations matters.
- Achieve increase in number of HORECA accounts and brand visibility of company products
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short term
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
- Development of strong customer relationships
- Ensure cash collection as per agreed terms with customers (work and communicate closely with Finance department)
- Maintain accurate records of all HORECA sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on HORECA Channel sales.
- Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- MUST Have 3– 4 years in experience in sales of FMCG products.
- MUST Have Proven experience in HORECA Channel.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Should be highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Should be presentable & well kept at all times
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HORECA Sales Executive – FMCG) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26th July, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.