Job Title: Recruiter at Komaza
Are you meticulous and highly organized?
Do you have a strong interest in recruitment?
Are you excited to work with a fast-growing company bringing innovation to commercial tree planting in Kenya?
Komaza is looking for a Recruiter to support the internal talent acquisition function. This role will be responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition Manager in making sure the organization’s recruitment needs are clearly understood and met.
This is a great opportunity for a highly organized professional interested in recruitment to fine tune their skills and expand with a company that strongly believes in employee career growth.
Komaza is a forestry business that partners with small-scale farmers to plant commercial woodlots, providing a guaranteed market for the harvest.
They unlock the potential for small-scale farmers to serve industrial wood markets by providing them with training, planting inputs, maintenance support and harvesting services.
Through this unique “micro-forestry” model, Komaza is now Kenya’s largest commercial tree planter.
- Accountable for key steps in the hiring process from beginning to end, within set timelines to meet recruitment needs
- Keep management updated on the process through frequent and detailed reporting, as well as follow ups on action items
- Plan and execute interview days, working with the Talent Acquisition Admin Assistant
- Work with direct supervisor and internal hiring managers to address departmental hiring needs as they arise
- Organize and knowledge recruitment materials
- Review and evaluate applicant-submitted materials such as CVs, video submissions, etc. as an initial level of screening
- Create and maintain a good relationship with applicants to ensure they have a positive Komaza experience regardless of final outcome.
- Guide applicants through the recruitment process and provide timely communications all through.
Does this sound like you?
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 8 years’ professional experience
- Highly organized, great at basic project management
- Recruitment experience a plus!
- Familiarity with Kenyan companies of various sizes across different industries/sectors a big plus!
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Proactive problem solver
- Willing and able to relocate to Kilifi
Please follow this link to apply: https://goo.gl/NKnKi9