Summary: Our client a Micro Finance Institution in Nairobi seeks to recruit sharp switched, young and energetic Business Development Officers to market and sell their products (loans, accounts etc.) to potential customers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute marketing activities
- Directly sell company’s products to potential customers
- Follow up with existing customers
- Initiate different sales and marketing activities- cold calling, field visits, online marketing, referrals, promotions etc. to meet and exceed set targets.
- Conduct market survey before initiating any program in a new area.
- Conduct awareness creation and mobilization meetings
- Assess and select viable groups using the laid down criteria
- Train clients on the company’s lending procedures and requirements
- Mobilization of savings among clients
- Ensure loan applications are done correctly
- Ensure loan appraisal and approval are done following set criteria and conditions.
- Ensure loan repayments are done timely and banked
- Ensure proper records are kept by you and the group for loans and savings.
- Put in place mechanisms of managing arrears and default
- Perform any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum college diploma
- Good experience selling and marketing MFI’s products
- Good communication skills
- Energetic with self-drive
- Hardworking and can work under minimal supervision
- Drive for results and strong selling skills
- Team player with ability to work with diverse teams and clients
- Highly creative and innovative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.