We are a medium size Sacco society based in Nairobi with membership of over 4,000 members drawn from all over the country.
We are looking for a Customer Service Officer / Marketing Officer to assist in customer service and member recruitment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Recruiting new members.
- Selling Sacco’s products to member organizations and new organizations.
- Answering telephone calls, assisting in handling customer complaints and issues.
- Ensuring new organizations’ membership and individuals documentation is 100% compliant
- Explaining to customers the different types of loans and savings available and their respective terms and conditions. Advising members on loan eligibility.
- Customer service to walk in members
- Carrying out customer satisfaction surveys, analysing customer suggestions and making recommendations to the management for implementation
- Act as the public relations officer of the society
- Ensuring proactive and regular contact with members/customers to determine service needs
- KCSE Grade Minimum C (Plan).
- Diploma in Public Relations, Marketing or Business related course from a recognized institution
- Customer care training
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is an added advantage
Skills and Desired Qualities:
- A person of integrity, team player and have effective oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing personality, and ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and on strict deadlines and a good team player
- Good analytical skills, good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Able to handle complaints and difficult situations
- A minimum of two years of progressive working experience in customer service, marketing or administrative function in a financial institution.
Experience in Social Media monitoring is an added advantage
If you meet the above criteria, kindly apply to
attaching your certificates and testimonials to reach us by 8th August 2017