Urgent Vacant Positions in the City Travel Industry
Our client in the city travel industry and currently operating in unstructured set-up is seeking to fill the following position so as to successfully implement its strategy.
Job Summary: The incumbent shall be responsible for direct supervision of chauffeurs for scheduling transfer jobs.
She/he shall oversee all aspects of the vehicle fleet and accomplish tasks while consistently focusing on client satisfaction, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain detailed, accurate, up to date information of all company vehicles.
- Update vehicle status, driver assignments and client destination information daily & monitor vehicle maintenance schedule for cleaning and service
- Recommend changes and implement new strategies for authentic customer experience.
- Oversee the fleet dispatch, coordinate vehicle utilization, monitor location and movement of the fleet and participate as a member of an extremely professional team
- Accomplish tasks while consistently focusing on client satisfaction, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Train and provide direction and guidance to the chauffeurs on authentic service delivery from boarding, transit and at arrival
- Maintain constant communication with chauffeurs, management, accounting, and client service staff.
- Responsible for chauffeurs accountability and adherence to company standards and policies
- Moderate employee hours to maintain appropriate staffing levels and manage overtime
- Review customer feedback, interpret the customer concerns during the transit and develop and retrain the chauffeurs on client handling
- Develop and monitor vehicle maintenance schedule for cleaning and service
Skills & Competence Requirements
- Degree in logistics, management, operation or other related field is preferred
- Full clean driving license of not less than five years experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in fleet management
- Possess defensive driving skills
- Certificate of good conduct
- Highly motivated individual with the desire to make a difference
- Leadership experience with excellent communication and influential skills
- Excellent organisation skills and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good grooming, neat appearance, demeanour, clean and taste of elegance
- Strong IT skills on Microsoft packages
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations in order to maintain good customer service
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours
- Must have fleet logistical experience: Movement and servicing of automobiles (limousines, taxis, vans or mini- buses).
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example to motivate, develop, and direct people
- Ability to assess the performance of employees , make improvements or take corrective action
- Strong decision making ability
- Hardworking individuals and loyal to their occupation
- Has participated in developing policies in previous employment
- Ability to work in a non structured environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the job you are applying for in the Email subject.
Closing date for application is 4th August 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted