Urgent Vacant Positions in the City Travel Industry
Our client in the city travel industry and currently operating in unstructured set-up is seeking to fill the following positions so as to successfully implement its strategy.
Job Summary: The incumbent will be responsible for operating a luxury vehicle to enable our clients to actualize their dream experience.
Key Duties & responsibilities
- Receive clients transfer requests, receive every client from departure venue with respect and courtesy
- Offer memorable customer experience from entry to exit
- Ensure the vehicle is spotless clean and free of clutter crumbs
- Ensure the vehicle is mechanically sound before any client transfer
- Maintain an unfailingly courteous attitude in demanding and difficult road situations by reassuring the client and remaining calm
- Adhere to all strategic partner and clients policies and procedures in picking, onboard and dropping
- Keep customers informed of the appropriate route and what to expect
- Assist the client to carry luggage and cargo to and from vehicle as required.
Skills & competencies required
- At least a diploma or certificate in any field
- Defensive driving skills
- Minimum five years clean driving licence
- Certificate of good conduct
- Have a basic understanding of auto mechanics.
- At least three years experience in handling VIPs
- Superior skill in operating limousines & luxury vehicles
- Excellent communication and good customer-service skills to match the level of clientele
- Strong knowledge of routes and map-reading skills
- Reliable, hardworking, honest, confidential, self-motivated, committed
- Good grooming, neat appearance, demeanour, clean and taste of elegance
- Courteous, well behaved and patient
- Excellent ability to predict and meet client needs and preferences
- Ability to work in a non structured environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the job you are applying for in the Email subject.
Closing date for application is 4th August 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted