Job Title: Business Development Executive – Fintech
Our client is a software development firm that develops ICT solutions that automate business processes across every economic sector.
They seek to hire Business Development Executive who will grow the company revenue by creating new leads on businesses and special projects.
He/She will study the requirements of various businesses and come up with business cases to justify the relevance of a business venture.
- Write Project Proposals and presentations. Engage in deliberations with other organization and stakeholders, make presentations, pitch solutions and close sales
- Support other teams/departments with regards to technical write-ups, proposals, understanding client requirements and proposing the best solutions.
- Develop business plans, business cases and leads for new ventures and pitch them internally within the organization for their adoption and buying. To also pitch and discuss the same business cases with relevant parties and organizations to jointly come up with an acceptable solution
- Establish and nurture relations with clients to increase the company’s market share.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and grow sales month by month.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- To establish contact with potential clients through direct communication, face to face meetings, telephone calls, emails and presentations.
- Prospecting, qualifying, negotiating and closing software solutions sales and/or any other company Services and Products through consultative-selling skills.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Provide a consultative solutions sales approach to prospects
- Conduct one-on-one and/or group sales presentations and negotiations
- Responsible for generating and tracking Sales Forecasts and Periodic Reports
- Develop, Maintain and Update prospects and customers lists based on strategic marketing data and other sources of sales leads and opportunities in the CRM system
- Responsible for achieving set KPIs
- Degree in IT/Software Engineering/Finance/Marketing or any related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position within a software company
- Experience in Solutions-selling in any one or all of the following areas: Financial Products and Solutions, Banking/MFI/Sacco Operations Software, or any other similar Fintech products
- Experience in B2B sales in Banking and MFIs sector will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in tools such as Microsoft Visio for designing the system process flows and architectures
- Technical writing proficiency for technical proposals
- Business case writing and presentation with a detailed understanding of the business to IT
- Must exhibit professional integrity, accountability, maturity, and strategic industry insight
- Analytical skill sets, strong presentation skills, ability to productively interact at any level within a client organization
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task efficiently, and work independently or within a team
- Frequent travel will required for sales activities, sales follow ups, industry and partner events (40%-70% of the time)
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Executive- Fintech) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 29th August, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.