Customer Services Representatives Intern
We are an online e-commerce company looking for good customer services representatives who will be responsible for receive incoming calls, customer and vendors engagement, responding to online chats, SMS, Emails and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain customer experience levels within the stipulated quality standards.
- Conduct Happy Call and Customer Satisfaction Survey calls
- Collect, confirm and update client information on CRM.
- Record and follow up on general queries and complaints
- Handle complaints in a polite and professional manner.
- Understand and adhere to the escalation process.
- Handle online customer support.
- Collect customer inquiries, explain product function and resolve problems
- Work with the customer to ensure they are properly serviced
- Take calls and handle each request to ensure customers are satisfied on the first call
- 1 Years of sales experience in a busy organization
- Diploma/Degree in Sales Past experience in a call centre is an added advantage
- Fluent in the English Language (neutral and clear accent)
- Must possess a Valid Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Decision making skills
- Open minded attitude
- Being able to handle complaints and difficult situations
- Having good computer, social media and internet skills
Salary: Kshs 15,000 (transport allowance included)renewable contract after 3 months at approximatively Kshs 30,000 per month
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
How to Apply
If you meet these requirements please send your CV to email@example.com.
We will only contact shortlisted candidates.