Duma Works is recruiting a F&B Cost Controller.
The hiring company is a reputable restaurant and lounge in Nairobi which hosts some of the major beverage events in Kenya.
- Analyzes financial data and market trends
- Assists in analyzing information, forecasts sales against expenses and creates annual budget plans
- Compiles information, analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected sales
- Assists in developing means to improve profit, including estimating cost and benefit, exploring new business opportunities, etc.
- Analyzes differences between actual budget wages and forecasted wages for more efficient budget planning
- Thinks creatively and practically to develop, execute and implement new business plans
- Protects and strengthens our competitive advantage by advocating and supporting sound business and financial decision making
- Implements a system of appropriate controls to manage business risks
- Must be well spoken, presentable, honest and have a good personality
- Must have a diploma/degree in accounts or related field
- Must have min. 2 years experience as a F&B or cost controller in the industry
- Preferably have experience working with Materials Control and/or SUN systems Software which is widely used in the hospitality industry by cost or F&B controller
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be flexible to work day or night shift
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3016”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3016 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 04 September 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.