Duma Works is recruiting a Project Manager.
The hiring organization is a multinational food packaging and processing company with offices in different regions in Africa
Job Description: We are looking for an experience Project Manager who will manage the overall responsibility for projects type L1, L2 in all respects i.e. cost, time, quality and scope of obligations.
This person will also manage project within the framework of the budget, time schedule, quality and scope, contributing to the overall sales result and customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibility for this role:
- Overall responsible for project execution and provide project leadership to deliver project result
- Secure project deliverables according to project agreement (the contract) and act according to responsibilities in the project charter
- Breakdown and plan the project into phases and fulfill the plan and project milestones in time and in full according to budget
- Drive productivity in project through utilization of global reusable solutions, processes and tools (PCEQ and OFCE, project governance, risk management etc.)
- Manage scope changes and issue variation orders (VO´s)
- Secure project communication and documentation according to project communication plan
- Provide lesson learned and providing input to improvement or development of processes and tools
- A degree in Engineering (Project Management)
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Project Management
- Fluent in English and French is nice to have
- Computer skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Willing to travel – valid driver’s license and passport.
Additional Info: We need someone senior and who can manage different senior stakeholders
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3017”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3017 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 08 September 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.