Job Title: Head of Customer Engagement
Industry: Furniture Manufacturing
Salary: 150K – 220K
Our client is a fast growing manufacturer and importer of furniture materials.
They seek to hire an innovative, passionate and results oriented candidate who will be tasked with taking the reins of customer management responsibilities and ensuring the day to day running of these functions while driving the expansion of the company breaking into strategic areas.
He or She will be responsible for all aspects of customer relationships from customer acquisition to marketing new product lines to account management.
- Invest in coaching and development of your team, taking advantage of opportunities to grow team members’ responsibilities
- Maintain a high-performance culture, designing a motivating compensation policy and rewarding outstanding accomplishment
- Hire and coach new talents into the customer engagement team as required by the expansion strategy
- Oversee and coordinate all the prospecting and customers’ management functions ensuring that they are performed with the highest efficiency
- Coordinate activities with the operation and production teams ensuring smooth collaboration with the customer engagement team and improve processes based on customers’ feedback
- Work with management to design and implement ideas and strategies to introduce new product lines, acquire new customers and break into new markets
- Propose and lead the implementation of marketing ideas to drive increased market penetration of existing products lines
- Directly manage the relationship with key accounts in the portfolio guaranteeing high level of satisfaction and increased sales volumes
- Find opportunities to develop and improve systems, delegate responsibilities to enable the team to handle more work with increasing complexity
- Effectively utilize customer relationship management (CRM) and sales tracking platforms to ensure that the customer engagement team operates efficiently and revenue targets are met
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales& Marketing or equivalent relevant field
- 3-5 years’ experience managing individuals across different functional areas with at least 2 years in Sales and Business Development.
- Experience in B2B sales is desired
- Furniture industry knowledge or experience will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and success developing, maintaining & growing productive professional relationships.
- You have experience developing and implementing management systems within an organization, and value the structure and predictability they bring.
- Eager to take on responsibility, ability to perform and inspire others to perform for a key team within our company
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Head of Customer Engagement) to email@example.com before Monday 4th September 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.