Our client, one of the horticultural farms in Kenya is looking to recruit a Human Resource Manager.
The successful candidate MUST relate well to a largely rural labour force & guide their performance to international standards and must be willing to live in the farm.
- Advising the executive directors on necessary policy and strategy changes.
- Develop and Implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in with the business plan.
- Running the Company HR management & payroll system.
- Relate well to a largely rural labour force & guide their performance to international standards.
- Special attention in reviewing and improving HRM policies and procedures.
- Driving the changeover to automated HRM program, including biometric clocking.
- Improving performance measurement systems.
- Strategic planning on training and development activities.
- Must have Master’s degree in one of the social sciences or business related option.
- Proof of HR professional qualification or relevant experience.
- 10 years relevant experience in HR
- Minimum of 5 years in a managerial position in a large company (over 500 employees).
- Possess excellent interpersonal and leadership skills based on solid core values.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels of the company.
- Have a proven record of ability to lower labour costs whilst minimizing labour turnover.
- Have proven ability to handle affirmative action and industrial disputes.
- Possess an analytical mind and be comfortable with strategic thinking.
- Must have excellent IT skills.
Age: Between 35 – 50 years of age
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 400,000 – 600,000/= (Approx. 4,000 – 6,000 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 15th September 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2wIN47j
Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya;
Summit Recruitment & Training, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
**** For any inquiry, please visit our website: www.summitrecruitment-search.com ****