Duma Works is recruiting Sales and Marketing Supervisors for our client in the hospitality industry.
- Identify the emerging trade trends and insights
- Implement strategy to communicate anti competitor plans and activities
- Gather relevant distributor information to assist the business in identifying business opportunities and track sales performance
- Coordinate order issues between field teams in respect of supply problems
- Ensure compliance with safety requirements at the work environment.
- Must be well spoken, presentable and have a good personality
- Must have a diploma/degree in sales and marketing, business administration, PR or related field
- Must have minimum 3 years experience and at least 1 year Supervisory experience leading a sales/marketing team
- Preferably have experience in the beverage industry and if they have dealt with beer or alcoholic products it would be a plus
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have a drivers license and be an experienced driver
- Able to work both day or night shifts as they will be responsible to market the products as well as run events and promotions
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3010”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3010 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Tuesday, 05 September 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.